<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, August 23, 2004

Taurus

Remember that old chestnut about thinking before you speak? Well, keep it in mind today -- saying the wrong thing at the wrong time could have reverberations beyond your control. Know your material and your audience at all times. Most importantly, be aware of your strength. Pause from time to time to gauge the effect of your actions. Any move that you make now could have long-term repercussions. Before you go any further, stop and have a heart-to-heart with yourself.

I'm SO glad my horoscope said that today. I would have done something very foolish because I was acting on an emotional moment, but decided to not do it because of my horoscope.

It's amazing how something reaches from the beyond and shakes your world up a little bit, like a sign. If I hadn't read that, I might have done something I could have regretted. I definitely DO have to know my own strength because I am strong. I'm not weak, I'm just tired...and I have to know the difference.

I definitely belive in signs. This was a sign. Direct at me. No kidding...

Ok, a much happier note (today will be FILLED with randomness, so please bear with me): G Love & Special Sauce (philadelphonic.com) will be making an appearance in Encinitas tomorrow at Lou's Records @ 6pm, and I'm DEFINITELY going. I really liked them when I saw them at 4th & B last year with Hoobastank and Jack Johnson (91X toy drive concert), and I just wanna get an autograph...and hopefully they'll do a performance, since I'm going to miss them at Street Scene this weekend.

I'm sure I'll be posting more later...


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?