<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, August 20, 2004

I put together my wardrobe and bookcase last night. That bookcase is TALL! I had to adhere it to the wall for fear of being burried under it just for reaching for a Depeche Mode DVD.

"Maimed by The Mode" would not be a good headline.

I bought 3 movies today at Tower Records, and I swear I felt like the guy at the register was going to ask me out because of my movie selection. Each movie he picked up was like, "Wow...that is a GREAT movie, oh and so is THAT one, and this is a cool re-release! You picked ALL good movies!"

Jawbreaker
Cruel Intentions (Collector's Edition)
The Lost Boys (Special Edition 2 Disc Set)

I also bought a little cabinet, some pretty towels, and an over the door towel rack to complete the bathroom. I just need to put up the other shelf and contemplate buying another one or not. Then it's the pictures and I'm DONE! I have one more dresser to assmble, and I think I need to buy another smaller bookcase because I failed to remember to get something for my shot glasses!

There's a local artist that I'm digging right now named Pete Thurston. You can hear him every Friday morning at about 730am doing his musical movie reviews on 91X. SOOOOO funny and musically talented! So he said on the radio this morning that he's nominated for the San Diego Music Awards. I checked out his site and a little pop up came up to vote for him...so I did, AND I emailed him on his site to let him know. He responded...twice! Once because of the first email I sent, and the second because I just bought his CD's, a button and a sticker (the total for the whole package came to a whopping $19!). Niiiice guy, isn't he? I explained that I didn't want to buy a shirt yet because I hate to wear shirts of people I've not seen in concert because people ask, "When did you see (insert artist) in concert?" and you have to explain that you didn't and they look at you like you're a loser. He said that it's ok, I'll just have to get out to a show and see him so I can pick one up there, lol.

I have to visit my daddy today, go to the realtor to drop off the paperwork, get the other paperwork together for another set of retirement/death benefits paperwork, put together the rest of the furniture and bathroom...WHEW!

Sorry to those who I have neglected to respond to as of late. I can SEE that phone call, email, or page...but then I get going and I forget to respond. When I get back from Canada...things should be more normal...until my mom and I get my new condo...then it's BUSY BUSY BUSY again!

John Mayer RULES. That is all.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?