<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, August 26, 2004

I got an email from FM 949 that G Love is doing an exclusive concert for their listeners. DAMNIT! It's on Saturday afternoon at 3pm at The Casbah (sorry for the spoiler 949!), and I WANT TO GO! I could have requested "Baby Got Sauce" and said, "Remeber me? I'll rap with you if you let me!"

This will be my last entry until I return from Canada this weekend. I'll be there from 8/27 to 8/30, and back online on 8/31. I'm both excited and anxious to see my mom. I need her here with me, but I know it will be difficult when she starts to sort through my dad's things in the garage. She retired from work and will be home all the time now.

I went to the doctor's this morning for a check up on my RSI (Repetative Strain Injury). It's much better now, but I did aggravate it doing all the work on the house. I go back for a check up at the end of Sept (before I go to Vegas).

I am in awe of myself that I'm maintaining my diet so well. I have definitely lost a size, and I can tell now. I could tell when I started to wear my old jeans that I loved but gained weight, but I can see it physically. And I know to some of you out there that going from a size 7 back down to a 5 is no big deal, but it really was to me. I hated that I fluctuated between a 7 and 9, rather than just be a solid size 5. Once my mom comes back, then I'll start exercising again. I stopped because of all the work I'm doing at home.

I actually don't miss eating a lot of the junk I was eating. I like the regulation I have during the week, because it allows me to eat what I want in the evening. But even though I know I could eat what I want (carbs included!), I still stick to my diet because I find that I can't eat as much as I used to. Honestly, a meal at Claim Jumper would probably last me 3 days if I were to take home the left-overs.

Weaknesses: Coffee, cheesecake, and cookies.

I got my nails done yesterday. OMG it's SO nice to have manicured hands. I feel confident now to use my hands in expression. I hate not having nails now...(damnit UNLV for getting me addicted!) I need to always have them done because they look so nice. Now I need a pedicure, and a haircut!

Alright, more in a little bit :)


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?