<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, August 25, 2004

HOW COULD I FORGET?!

Did you know that there is a 6 CARB CHEESECAKE out there?

Yes, it's true. As if seeing Mr. G Love wasn't good enough, I got to have my favorite dinner, salmon, AND a 6 carb cheesecake.

Ten text messaged me saying that she wanted Miso Salmon and cheesecake...and where else can you get that but THE CHEESECAKE FACTORY. If ever there was a restaurant that catered to my every need and want THAT would be the one. Have John Mayer there doing a night time show and I think I'd be in heaven.

So I called her rather than trying to text message her because I was on my way to G. Love and traffic was horrible (lots of stop and go, you know the kind). And Ten knows that I feel about my cheesecake the way that Brooke Shields feels about her Calvin Klein jeans: Nothing comes between me and my cheesecake. NOTHING.

Of course, I said that I'd meet her after I see me some G. Love. I was STARVING after the little concert. I also got the chance to talk to UNLV and straighten somethings out. He was very sweet. While talking to him, I got myself lost and Ten had to call me to check up on me because she knows that it doesn't take as long as it did to get to her place as I had taken.

So we have our salmon dinners (I always have the herb crusted salmon...YUM!) and alcoholic bevereges (she had a white wine, I had a coffee/amaretto yummie concoction that I forget the name of), we have the 6 CARB CHEESECAKE.

Now, normally I'm thinking "if you're gonna have cheesecake anyway, you might as well have it ALL", but this was an awesome light cheesecake. I think that I might prefer it because when I have a big dinner, I don't like to have a heavy dessert, and normally any of the desserts there at The Cheesecake Factory are pretty heavy and wonderful. This was a nice light alternative.

So it really was a nice day yesterday. If you had thrown in John Mayer in the mix, it would have been PERFECT.

Maybe if I were to win the lottery I could pull that off. I'd like a concert where G. Love opens up for John Mayer, then a small but powerful set by Dave Gahan (if I can't have Depeche Mode all there). Then we all go for cheesecake and coffee my own personally owned Cheesecake Factory, and I'd invite Ten, UNLV and any of my close friends for the little decadent shindig.

I'm buying those Lotto tickets after work today :)

(And YES, CHEESECAKE deserves to be it's own color, thank you very much)



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?