<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, August 19, 2004

Have I spoken of the wonder that is iTunes?

I LOVE LOVE LOVE iTunes. I cannot WAIT to get my iPod. I used to really like Music Match, but iTunes is far superior. I can adjust the levels, the fader, and I love that my lists of music become like an eclectic radio station for MOI. I can have John Mayer, followed by Jamie Cullum, then a little Duran Duran and New Kids On The Block...yeah THAT'S RIGHT...I still covet the NKOTB. Don't front.

I'm going to buy more memory when I get back from Canada so that I can upload the newest iTunes.

Ten and I went to dinner last night. It was fun...we went to CPK, and I can't eat a lot anymore, so I have major leftovers for lunch today. Then we went to ULTA, which is like Sephora on crack (and a little cheaper). It is INSANE in there. I signed up for their members points card, and I got a cute little make up bag (houndstooth print with PINK trim!), and a travel bag. The colors I got for lipstick, blush and nail polish are awesome. I think I look better in very brown hues with hints of red. The colors I got were very natural. I also got a new fragance by Ana Sui called "Dolly Girl", which smells very sweet and clean. I got UNLV to smell it when we were in Vegas and he liked it. When we dated, he hated when I wore Plumeria from Bath and Body, but doesn't mind my CK One. He like the Dolly Girl. It's always good to get a guy's opinion on fragrance (especially someone you like) because it's a good barometer for what other guys will like.

I also went to Victoria's Secret yesterday and treated myself to a new Angel's bra and pretty low rise thongs (string). Yes, I am sharing that with you all, but you don't mind, right? Everyone likes pretty underwear...admit it.

I went home and finished my CD/DVD tower, installed the larger shelf and towel racks in the bathroom, and raised the bathroom mirror about 4 more inches so that people aren't looking at their crotch when they wash their hands. That was very disconcerting to me, so I had to move it up and patch and paint the wall. I'm adding a shelf to the bottom of the mirror, and another shelf above the electrical outlet on the wall to the left of the mirror for a plant. I'm then adding a few little cute Asian inspired pictures (cheap Ikea postcards and frames).

The rest of my furniture comes today, so then I can put the magazines that are on the shelves of my closet in the bookshelf, take out my frequently worn jackets and put them in the new wardrobe, and put together the last chest of drawers and finally clear out my mom's room of all my clothes.

Again, I have to say that I must commend UNLV on his remodeling efforts. I kinda repremanded him about a month ago for not being as attentive a best friend as he could have been...but doing these house repairs and bathroom remodel, I realize what an undertaking it is to do TWO houses back to back ESPECIALLY in the Vegas heat. My stuff is minor. I'll be done by this weekend. He's doing another TWO houses before the end of this month because he starts school August 30th. I've seen his efforts and he did an amazing job.

But hey...for someone who has never painted a room in her life by herself, put up any shelves, towell racks, furniture or anything totally alone...I did pretty good for myself! *pats back* Those of you who are my close personal friends, I hope you stop by to see my handywork.



Comments:
Okay -- I've only read the first two paragraphs but I couldn't not immediately respond.

Shame, shame, shame on you for every using anything other than iTunes!!! It's like I don't know you anymore.

But when you get your iPod, it'll automatically sync with your iBook iTunes and then -- download iTunes for PC workstations -- and you can have all your home music at work. Also -- you can crossfade between songs up to 12 seconds.

Shame, shame, shame, shame, shame -- shame on you!
 
Okay -- I've only read the first two paragraphs but I couldn't not immediately respond.

Shame, shame, shame on you for every using anything other than iTunes!!! It's like I don't know you anymore.

But when you get your iPod, it'll automatically sync with your iBook iTunes and then -- download iTunes for PC workstations -- and you can have all your home music at work. Also -- you can crossfade between songs up to 12 seconds.

Shame, shame, shame, shame, shame -- shame on you!
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?