<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, August 09, 2004

God help me.

My sister and I were having a little bit of an argument. It was really nothing special, and would have ended fairly quickly had my brother in law not butted in. He came STORMING into the room right at the end of our argument and had the nerve to say this to me:

"YOU NEED TO SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

Then he said, "You need to stop treating my wife like she's your 5 year old daughter and just SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

In my shock, I asked him if he was really saying this in MY PARENTS HOUSE. That I couldn't believe he was telling me to shut the fuck up, and he said..."I just did!"

So I told him he wasn't my family, I never considered him family and that he needs to get out of my face.

My sister, in her hyper emotional state that she seems to have adopted as of late...decided it was a good thing to throw the table fan at my mother's curio cabinet and then fall to the ground muttering "What's happening to my family.." instead of calming her asshole of a husband down.

Then he says this next AGAIN:

"SEE??!! I TOLD YOU TO SHUT THE FUCK UP!" even though I hadn't said anything at that point.

That is IT. I'm DONE WITH HIM. He does not exist in my eyes. He already yelled at my mom, telling saying to her "LOOK WHAT YOU'RE DOING TO MY WIFE!!" and now he disrespects me in my own parent's house? It's like he wasn't raised Filipino. It's like he never was taught that his behavior is out of line.

I don't hate people. So you know what? I am INDIFFERENT TO HIM. I had a discussion with a friend about a month ago about indifference and hate. Hate is the opposite of love and an emotion. I feel absolutely no emotions towards that man. I am completely indifferent to him. He could exist or not exist and it wouldn't matter to me or my world.

The thing that gets me the most is that he WOULD NEVER DO THAT IF MY FATHER WERE ALIVE.

I want my *cringe* brother in law OUT OF MY PARENT'S HOUSE.






Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?