<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, August 18, 2004

GOD DAMNIT...sometimes the internet HATES me!

Grrrr....!

I was just typing about how I was so tired last night. Basically I had gone grocery shopping to get everything for my lunches and dinners for the next week or so before I go to Canada (I treated myself to a "one cup coffee filter thing-a-majiggy" and a bag of Starbucks espresso roast, yum!). I got home about 7pm or so and cooked a steak and veggie dinner (even more yum!). After I ate, I started putting together my 3 drawer dresser Ikea special. That might have been at about 8pm.

At at about 10pm, I finished (it's SO different without another person and a drill helping, like I did when I was living with UNLV). My body practially caved in and I had to drag myself to bed just to lie down for a bit. I said to myself that it would only be for about 1 hour.

I woke up 5 hours later at 3am! I fell asleep and all the lights were on, the TV was blaring, and all my tools were scattered about.

I didn't shower, prepare my lunch or build my CD/DVD tower! I didn't think I was THAT tired, but I guess my body knew because the fog that I've been in for the last 3 days is gone. I feel rested now. Right after I woke up at 3am, I just cleaned up my mess and went back to bed. I actually got a full 8 hours of sleep yesterday!

I'm going to dinner with one of my good friends tonight. We chat on the phone all the time, but we're going to have a sit down dinner. I have to think of a name for her...we'll call her Ten (her birthday is on the 10th, mine is on the 8th of the same month...but I'm older by about 6 years). I was going to call her Banana (she works part time at Banana Republic), but that's not cool, LOL! She's had a lot happen to her in the last month, so it will be good to sit and chat with her before she goes to work at...LOL...Banana Republic! haha!

Ok, back to work.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?