<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, July 08, 2004

Taurus

Daily extended (by Astrology.com)
You may be feeling frustrated as you wish to complete projects but cannot due to forces beyond your control. Things may seem to be swirling around you when you just want to take the time to get organized. Don't worry, a project will come together soon if you approach it one step at a time. A good outlet for you would be meditation. If you have to spend money today, only buy something you've been needing for a while. Don't make any impulse purchases or you may regret it.


My life is an impulse purchase...

Don't ask me what that means.

So yeah, I know I have to get organized, and I eventually will. I think I'll really be able to get into the meat of it this weekend and next weekend.

My little weight loss plan is working. Eating healthier is definitely yielding a change, and I find that things that used to be extremely snug are now a little lose. I'm hoping to at least get my weight to where I want by the end of the month, then continue to work on toning. I bought a new bathing suit, and I will buy one more in Vegas at the end of the month.

Alright, no big insights today. It's almost lunch time.

OH! I did speak to someone who I haven't talked to in a couple of years. I met her during my whole O-Town phase (PLEASE do not ask me to elaborate on that right now, that was a fun but frustrating time, lol). She and I used to be really close but lost touch when I ended the website (Destination O-Town). So in light of everything, I decided to touch base with her again, and I'm glad I did. She had been through quite a bit, and she has grown a lot in the last year or so. It was nice to catch up and rekindle the friendship.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?