<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, July 20, 2004

I was going to edit my other post, but I decided that this would be a "suppliment".
 
I think THIS is what's bothering me:  I feel this incredible obligation to do right by my parents.  If I owned the house, I would forego a lot of the recreational stuff and make it my project to take care of the house FIRST and FOREMOST.  I would spend an entire weekend in the garden cleaning it up myself and the next few weekends on the garage and eat the save the expense of hiring someone and spend money on tools that will help me maintain everything in the future. 
 
I tried to tell my sister before our blow up yesterday.  She said that I don't see what they do during the day when I'm not there, but I what she doesn't realize is I also don't see results from anything that they're doing.  The garage looks the same, but now there's a REMOTE CONTROL CAR work station. 
 
THIS is what's symbolic of why I think they aren't going to pull it off.  I would have had some faith if this ONE thing was taken care of:  My sister cooked lumpia in a pot full of oil/grease before my mom left back on June 18.  A week after that, I reminded her that she needs to throw that out.
 
The pot is still there, filled with grease and who knows WHAT has been created after sitting there for over a month.
 
Now YOU tell me, would you have any faith?
 
Yeah, me neither.
 


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?