<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, July 08, 2004

I forgot to post what happened to me this morning:

I called the San Diego County Water District to change the billing from my dad's name to my mom's name so that I can pay from our joint account. The person says, "City of San Diego Water District, this is Tricia how may I help you?" I proceed to tell her my name and she says, "Sigh, it's Trish..." I'm thinking, "Ok...." then she says, "Tricia, your godsister!" I just about fell out of my chair and we both laughed out loud. I haven't seen her since my father's funeral in March and we had meant to call each other and have dinner. So we exchanged phone numbers and we're going to meet up sometime in the next couple of weeks.

It made my day to hear a very familiar voice. It was funny when I said let me get your cell phone number before I tell you why I'm calling, and she said, "not if you're gonna yell at me!"

Doesn't this world just get smaller and smaller?


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?