<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, July 28, 2004

I bought a John Mayer door hanger on Ebay...I also asked someone to get me a John Mayer custom iPod case because I forgot to get one when I went to the concert. 

I don't own an iPod yet.

Geek.  Yes, I've come to terms with that.  I'm ok with my geekiness, so don't bother lighting a candle for me.  I am a self proclaimed geek.

VEGAS IN 2 DAYS MUTHERFUCKERS!

Have you noticed that my blogs have been a little on the light side?  John Mayer and going to Vegas.  It's because everything else is SO heavy.

Heavier Things.

(PSSSSST!  BTW, that's John Mayer's newest album title, thought I'd slip that in there...)

I'm upset with my Home Life (GEEZ, no more John Mayer references!  That's a song, which is the 6th song on the new CD...carry on).  After inadvertently making my mom cry last night, I've decided to just not deal with the fact my sister is letting my parent's house fall apart.  I just need to take my mom's advice and just do my own thing.  I've already cleaned out the living room, so none of my furniture or clothing is in that room anymore.  Just the things on the coffee table (CD's and DVD's).  Tonight, I'm going to dust it and vaccuum it and water the plants and keep it looking decent.  Tomorrow, I'm going to try and clear the rest of my stuff from the family room, then start trashing everything when I get back from Vegas.

So Vegas and John Mayer are my distractions.  Plus these absolutely ADORABLE pink little slip ons that I got at the mall during lunch...





Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?