<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, July 22, 2004

Dear friends-

I don't know who's still reading this damned thing anymore...but I thought I'd address you directly instead of indirectly.  Not sure what THAT means, but here goes...

I'm sensitive.  I've very and overly sensitive.  No, it's not the female thing...I'm just very sensitive right now.

I'm also needy.  I feel very alone, like no one is on my side.  I'm emotional, and I've never been this way before.  I feel trapped and cornered, and I also feel like I'm alone in a big field of wheat and I can't find anyone or anything. 

Be patient with me, please.

Thank you.


Comments:
just caught this because i'm on the road again.

i don't think there is such thing as being overly sensitive and emotional. and, you don't need to apologize or make excuses for anything you feel. i'm glad you have a place to help you process everything, even though it might not be easy or wrapped up neatly in a bow.

curious about the 'trapped & cornered' feeling. care to elaborate? --j
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?