<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, July 30, 2004

Ack...I'm SO tired.  I got here at work at about 5:55 am.  I get off work at 3pm, and I'm going to visit my dad's grave.  I have to come back to work because my friend said she would drive me to the airport when she gets off at 4pm.  I've already printed my boarding pass, so I'm all set.

I'm SO looking forward to this weekend.  I really need this get away.  The Crossfire will be ready at 8am, and I should be receiving a phone call ranting and raving on how cool it is, hee hee!

Look at how BEAUTIFUL this car is!  I believe it's the Coupe Limited because that's the cheapest version in the metalic silver blue color...holy cow, I think I want THAT instead of the PT Cruiser when I get a car.  But it's not practical, and I'm not trying to comensate for my penis size.  But the drool factor is definitely there...see the wonder that is The Chrysler Crossfire! 

THE CROSSFIRE

*sigh*

OH!  The gal getting my mini iPod case is getting it at the John Mayer concert tonight in Indiana.  I'm hoping to get my first choice of black.  I think I'll actuallly BUY my iPod in September.  I'm not in a hurry.  I was thinking I wanted it before I go to Canada, but that's ok.

Alright, back to work...





Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?