<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, June 16, 2004

Today, I don't want to write about anything significant. Well, it will be only significant to ME, so there.

I watched the John Mayer and Paul Simon special last night. It was on VH1 and called "In Tune". I give major props to John for being able to collaborate with some legends, and open up his music to a broader audience.

Next, we had an earthquake yesterday. California is known for earthquakes, and it's been awhile since I went through one. The difference this time was that it was at work...on the 12th floor. I remember my stomach feeling like it hit the floor when the walls of my cubicle started to shake and my office chair started to bounce. Good times.

I'm starting to cook every night. It's pretty fun, I must admit. I'm wondering when the day will come when I get tired of it and succumb to the lures of an easy TV dinner or the convenience of fast food. I honestly hope it doesn't happen soon. I had KFC (Kitchen Fresh Chicken to you, buddy!) on Sunday with my sister, and I felt like I was carrying a barbell in my stomach afterwards. The food I prepare for myself is much healthier and lighter feeling. Now, Coke (or any soda) is heavy on the syrup side, and fast food feels like a brick an hour after consumption.

My only vices are: breads, cheescake and coffee.

Speaking of coffee, I'm going into yet ANOTHER meeting for which I will require the assistance of an enhanced substance to keep me awake.

Cheers!


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?