<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, June 07, 2004

It's officially the 3rd month since my father's death.

Wow.

It's really hard to believe that it's been 3 months already. I still feel like he's on some weird vacation or tour of duty with the Navy, like he used to go on when we were little. My daddy would be gone at least 6 months to 1 year, and this feels like that...except there's no biweekly letters or phone calls.

There are other things that are making me sad, that I just can't say here. I wish I could, but that would just open up a whole new can of worms, and I'd like to have minimal worm infestation. Don't we have enough of that on the internet?

Changes are SO difficult. I try to overcome them. I try to say that it's all a part of life, but that doesn't ease the process.

Also, my mother will be gone for 2 months starting next week. Although the change will be good for everyone, it's hard to not have both parents here and close.

I'm a little run down today. I'll admit that I'm wallowing a little bit in my sadness. There are days where I just can't fight the feeling (like REO Speedwagon?)...

Today is one of those days.



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?