<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, June 11, 2004

I'm going to visit my dad's grave today.

I was talking to a gal here at work. Her father died in January this year, and she said that she still can't seem to bring herself to visit her dad's grave yet. She said it's too difficult for her.

I remember talking to someone else and that person asked me if I would be afraid if my dad's ghost came to visit me.

I'm not afraid to visit my father's grave, and I wouldn't be afraid if he came visit me as some ethereal apparition. It's my dad, why would I be afraid? If he came to visit me, it's probably because he needed to protect me from something, not to ever make my life miserable.

I'm also not afraid of my father's grave because it's the only way that I can visit him. I used to see him every week at home when he was alive, why should it stop now that he's passed away?

I really need to pick and choose when to write these things so that it doesn't affect me at work, but I have to get these thoughts out so they're not bottled up inside.

Ok, I'll be seeing you Dad in about an hour...


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?