<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, June 07, 2004

Huh. I guess there's one thing I'm glad I changed my mind about today (yup, I'm being cryptic on purpose)...take a gander at my horoscope today:

Horoscopes

Taurus

Daily extended (by Astrology.com)
You have your rights, but rights have their limits. You're not a free agent but a single element in a tightly programmed operation. Check with others before you try to make those sweeping changes that seem so logical to you. Somewhere, somebody's toes are getting stepped on. This person probably has a different idea that's just as good to him or her as yours is to you. You try to make a convincing case, but don't become obnoxious in your enthusiasm. So much for the strategic value of a high profile. Don't rock the boat any further until things calm down.


Duly noted.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?