<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, June 17, 2004

Good morning!

I'll be in Canada for the next 4 days, so I don't anticipate being able to access the internet. I'm not sure if my aunt or cousins are online right now (although I have received emails from my little cousins before). We'll see.

I'm excited to travel and see everyone, but of course I am not going to enjoy flying there WITH my mom and then flying home alone. I suspect there will be much emotion when I leave.

Also, I will be there for Father's Day. That will also be a strange day because my sister will be at home by herself. I hope she goes to work with her husband so that she won't be alone. I think she's going to visit his grave on that day. I'll be going there myself this afternoon to ask my daddy to watch over us while travelling. I know he does already, but you know...

So, I bid you adeiu until Tuesday of next week. I'll be Canucking it up in Toronto. Oh, and did I mention H&M?! Yes, I believe I did.

PS: For those keeping up with the status of my tattoo, I will have one by Friday June 25, 2004.

If you don't believe me, I'll take a picture and post it here...if I can figure out how to do that...




Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?