<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, May 21, 2004

I forgot to mention that our last session with the councelor was on Monday 5/17/04. It was a good session...but I noticed that we don't talk much about it after we leave it. We let everything out while we're there, but then we don't discuss how we felt about it afterwards in the car on the way home.

Funny that...

Well, I've paid off all my outstanding bills, with much to spare. It's just SO strange because my daddy has helped me out yet again, and he's not even here.

OH, I'm getting a tattoo, believe it or not! I was talking about tattoos with my friend (Disneyland boy), and he suggested I get one in commemoration of my dad. I thought that was an AWESOME idea.

It's going to be the Chief Petty Officer fouled anchor (which was my father's rank when he retired). The insignia says "USN", but I'm going to replace the USN with my dad's initials, RAG. I'm going to have it placed on the small of my back, fairly low, so that the only way anyone can see it is if I were wearing low slung jeans or pants and a move revealling top.

I've always wanted a tattoo, but have never been brave enough to get one. But since my friend will be with me, and it's meaningful, I don't mind at all.

I'm sure my dad is looking down, thinking "Whoa...my daughter is getting a TATTOO?! She would have never done that if I were around!"

Maybe, maybe not. But I am now. :)


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?