<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, May 04, 2004

I feel like typing about my mini-obsessions, so indulge me. Even if you won't, it doesn't matter because this is MY blog, not yours, haha!

1. Pink.

Did you know that pink is the new black? Although black will always be my staple color (along with cobalt blue and denim), I have taken a liking to pink. I have bought so much pink lately that I'm afraid that sometime in October of this year I'll hate it and regret that I own so much of it. But that hasn't happened yet, and I've been on this pink high for the better part of a year now.

2. John Mayer

Yes. I really dig that boy. Man, can he wail on a GUI-tar. I watched the "Today" show that I taped last Friday, and the boy was wearing PINK (ok, he was wearing a black pin stripped blazer jacket with a pink collared long sleeve dress shirt underneath). He also sang a wonderful song called "Daughters" that I really like. I would like to meet him and have a 2 hour long conversation with him. That's all...REALLY. If he said "Your Body Is A Wonderland", I'd probably laugh and tell him to please not to ask for a ride on my rollercoaster.

But if you put him in front of me right now, I could change my mind...

3. Knitting

I love to knit. I'm quick enough with a garter stitch that I can finish a scarf in about 2 days. I am having trouble with the whole "knit-purl" thing, but I'm sure I'll get the hang of it. I want to expand my skills beyond the scarf.

4. Coffee

I take shots of double espresso now...meaning I actually SHOOT the coffee like it's a Kamikaze, and not sip it. Nothing less will do. Is that scary?

Alright. That's all I'll type for fear of scaring MYSELF.

Carry on.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?