<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, April 14, 2004

Who in the hell said this was supposed to fucking get easier?

It's not. That was just as difficult as the first day someone said "Your father is brain dead, and there is no way to save him."

God, this is so hard. This is so very hard. I can't get over how hard this is.

I visited my dad's grave today, and I can't believe how much I miss him. I can't believe that I'm visiting his grave and not visiting him so that we can have lunch together.

Instead, I spend the occasional lunch hour sobbing.

Today, I was angry...angry at the grass, angry at the mortuary, angry at the world for taking my dad away at age 63.

I need to take a boxing class to get all this excess energy out.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?