<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, April 21, 2004

It is such a beautiful day. As I was walking back from my pedicure during lunch, I thought of my dad. I imagined on a day like today, he would come home from work and immediately change into his scrubby clothes, so that he could work in his garden. He would be happy because he could work on it until the later evening hours.

It's so strange what triggers thoughts of my dad. I was thinking before that, how I was thankful for the free bottle of nail polish the manicurist gave me after my pedicure (and yes, it IS pink...hee hee). Then when I walked back across the bridge from the mall to my office building, all the trees and flowers reminded me about the pretty orchids in our yard...which then reminded me of my father.

I am thankful for wonderful ways to associate the memories of my father.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?