<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, April 08, 2004

I wrote a line in a poem once:

"I take solace in trival things..."

I really do.

I love a good coffee...and a good cheesecake. I love massages. I love Depeche Mode and John Mayer (I just got tickets to see John Mayer...yay!). I love to travel. I love vintage t-shirts (even fake ones, as long as they look good). I love a good hug, but love a great kiss even better. I love my CD collection. I love a new purse. I love to shop. I love new shoes that look great and don't hurt my feet (ie sneakers). I love to wake up from a good night's sleep. I love McDonald's breakfast burritos. I love a great fitting pair of jeans. I love the TV show "Friends", and I don't care that anyone thinks that I'm a geek for being able to recite random lines verbatim (or entire shows, believe it or not).

I don't want to feel guilty for loving these things. I'm tired of telling people that I'm "hanging in there" because I feel guilty for saying "I feel great".

But there are times that I do feel great.

This is one of those times.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?