<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, April 01, 2004

First of all, I learned how to change the oil in my car last night. Thank you (you know who you are) for helping me with that. It helps me feed the need to become more independent...which makes the next sentence look a little strange:

I'm coming to grips with the loss of my independence.

Even now, I am trying to figure out how to express disappointment in suddenly not having some of the freedoms I had without feeling an incredible amount of disprespect for my parents.

I say parents because I feel like I'm doing a disservice to both of them: my mom is emotional and any arguments will bring her to the brink, and because my father is dead.

I have never been one to effectively "bite my tongue". But lately, I've found myself in several situations which warrant such an action.

I already have to stifle myself at work, which is fine because I have no true emotional investment there. But now I have to find ways to make the adage "if you can't say anything nice, then don't say anything at all" a reality.

I'm frustrated.

God DAMNIT, I'm back at that anger phase.

When I get to Vegas, I'm having a double Kamikaze.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?