<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, March 31, 2004

People are always telling you that change is a good thing. But all they're really saying is that something you didn't want to happen at all, has happened.
-Kathleen Kelly, You've Got Mail

There is too much of that right now. None of this that has happened, is anything near what I ever wanted to happen. I try to stay positive, and I believe that I am. But there are things that happen, and moments where all of that goes out the window.

One of those things happened last night.

I ended up talking to 2 people about it last night. I'm never going to mention names, but you 2 know who you are. I know this is vague, but maybe I needs it to be. It was a moment in time...and, as all moments do, has passed.

But what I learned from that moment is that there is a lot of work ahead for myself and my family. Tolerance will be the operative word.

I often wonder if my daddy looks at us and feels helpless to do something.

I want to tell him not to worry...that it will all work out.

But I worry...I worry a lot.

Where's that Serenity Prayer when you need it?




Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?