<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, March 25, 2004

I went to the vending machine at work just now, and my ABSOLUTE favorite cookies were back: Knott's Berry Farm Chocolate Dipped Raspberry Shortbread Premium Cookies (they deserved a bold and italics).

I know it's silly to be so happy about a package of cookies (ok...so I got 2 of them), but I have to keep in mind that these little infusions of happiness are a welcome break in emotions.

It really is ok to indulge a little when you need it. I'm going to Vegas next week with a good friend of mine. After that, another friend and I are going to treat each other to a massage at a spa.

I love my friends. They help make this difficult time an easier process. They allow me to escape to dinners, movies, shopping and anything else to give me a break.

My daddy is always on my mind, no matter what I'm doing...it just the everything else that goes along with it that makes it draining.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?